Thursday, June 16, 2011

AngryBitter & Jelly

Nom Nom, Bitch
     Listen up fame whores, yet another new weekly segment coming your way.  This is AngryBitter & Jelly, where I serve a carb-filled sammich of the top things this week that are making me angry, bitter, or jealous. NOTE (some fall under more than one category).  So let's get to it...

ANGRY:  

This - I mean come onGod Bless or whatever but get your ass across the street, I'm trying to this and if I don't get to Krispy Kreme before that hot 'n now sign turns off you will suffer the consequences.

Also this.  It really needs to stop.  Unless you're her, her, or her (yeah I'm still bitter/angry of her ouster - round 1:40 mark), JUST SAY NO!!  Don't believe it's an epidemic worthy of destruction?  Let the evidence speak for me here, here, here (ugh Bless), here, here, here, and (ugh again) even here and here.

BITTER:

This - It's one thing to be rich, it's another to be rich, look like a fembot, and have a (future) husband.  Not fair!  Even worse, now Candy Spelling (appropriate face there Tori) is $150 million richer, and all she did to earn it was make this with this.

JELLY:

There's lots to be jealous of when one lives in Hollywood and wants to be more than a slave for the rest of their life.  So it's stuff like this that really gets under my skin and makes me want to do this to someone.  

But mostly I'm just jealous of this, this, NOT THIS (snob), this, and this.  Understandably so since I've been told more than once that I look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment