Monday, June 20, 2011

Stuff I like or hate but shouldn't: Psychopaths

Ha ha ha, that'll teach you to stand in my eye line!
     SILOHBS isn't just what I call Sci-fi slobs (bless), but it also means "Stuff I like or hate but shouldn't".  This recurring mini-post pretty much explains itself, so don't hate unless it's to judge me in the comments section for what I pick.  Now, let's take the jump to find out whether I like or hate the first topic: psychopaths...


     Well this one's a no-brainer.  Clearly (like my sympathy for some of the more attractive To Catch A Predator pedos, and my incessant loin-pining for cheating politicians) I like (cute) psychopaths, but know I shouldn't.  
     Don't get me wrong, I don't think killing is cool, and certainly I don't advocate murder or violence unless it's happening in Woodsboro... but something in me would take my chances if Ted Bundy, Norman Bates, Peter Chester, or (from certain angles) Jeffrey Dahmer asked to use my phone to call AAA/nom my face.  Again, these men did horrible things but IF they didn't and I came across them on Match.com, I'd for real be doing some Lucille Bluth sized winking.

No comments:

Post a Comment