Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let the games begin!!!

Shambles are when life sucks ass.  So the Shamblettes (myself and a few contributing blogees) are here to make it better.

We all get down from time to time, what better way to get over it and do some old fashioned sh*t talking?  This isn't Perez Hilton (obviously), and I don't care what that chick with the fivehead in your office did to you.  I'm not here to talk junk about everyday people, I'm not here to gossip about Hollywood, I'm here to blog about TV and pop culture/life and what is and isn't worth your time.  And hopefully in the process I can turn you in to a pop culture snob with great taste so you look cooler than you really are at your next party.  This is clearly a work in progress, so I welcome suggestions and/or critiques.  But a bit about me.

I'm a writer in Los Angeles.  (very original I know).  But there's so much crap out there that I need to judge and share with the world.  However a lot of that crap is sooo good and needs to be discussed.

So, for those in the back.  This blog (my first ever) is here to discuss and judge pop culture so that we all feel better about ourselves.  Who says bullying is bad?

OK enough intro crap, let's get to the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment