Friday, June 24, 2011

Whatchu Playin', Fool? - I seen U nekkid

Is there anything in my teeth?  Not yet... Oh wait, yeah, a cigarette.
     New feature alert!  We're not all serious and shizz round here at the Shamblette's, we like playing our share of Hunger Games too.  So now, from time to time, we're gonna post a juicy-as-a-hooker's-thigh-game up on this bitch for the weekend that you skanks can play with like a baby in the tub who just discovered his ween.  But you have to actually play along in the comments or we won't keep doing this**.  
      Now, to pop our game-playin' churry, we're bringing you a game called "I Seen U Nekkid".  We'll explain the rules after the jump, but don't forget to put your guesses in the comments cuz we want urrbody to have a shot at bein' a player this weekend...
**Probs a lie.

     
      K so here' how you play.  Below I'm gonna paste some pictures of folks you may or may not recognize. It's your job to try and pick how I've been "blessed" with seeing them naked, (by matching the number of the person to the letter of the explanation)... but I'm not gonna make easy on you bitches, so you'll notice there are more explanations "why" than pictures available.  
     Depending on how many people play, I'll post the answers in the comments below everyone else's on Monday so peeps can play over the weekend. **** ANSWERS NOW BELOW AFTER THE SECOND JUMP
     Oh and, since we're not getting paid (yet) to blog about our Shambles, the winner only gets bragging rights... but I promise I'll make yuh feel real good for playing like Billy Bob made Halle Berry feel in Monster's Ball, (and I'll be less racist).  
     Happy hunting, Ho-Bags and GAME ON!

1
                                                   2
                                              3  
                                              4
   5
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------
And now for the reasons why I've seen these gents naked (no reasons repeat, I ain't no cheater). 

A - Locker room oops
B - Skype sex 
C - For his sake I won't say, but there was a 3rd party involved
D - Craigslist hookup
E - Because it's me
F - We dated
G - Haven't seen him naked
H - Nudie pics online

   I guarantee I'll give up the 100% detailed truth when answers are revealed... until then, Can't wait to see what you Players think.    (UPDATE... Answers after the jump)...

1 - B: this is Brendan from Big Brother last season, he skyped some ho his hard ween and of course she leaked it, so it was Skype sex, just not with me (shambles)

2 - H - Nudie pics online.  He's a model for a site called "Buk Buddies".  I stumbled upon it google searching boos for this game.  He's a very dapper fellow to say the least.

3 - C - Like I said for his sake I won't say, but any moron can put the pieces together considering there was a third party involved.  (slut shambles)  Hey it was college whatever.

4 - F - True, we dated.  Don't let that whorish-ish picture fool you.  I chose that picture to throw you off the right path, homeboy is not as skankish or whatever as he may look in that pic and we actually still talk from time to time, even though we now live in different states.

5 - G - Haven't seen this one naked.  He was one of like 25 Swedish folk my fellow Shamblette's and I stayed with in a cramped hostel in Rome.  It was only one night, but we basically all got krunked and chatted it up about culture and stuff, but no nakedness came about in our innocent night of unity.

     So how'd you do?  Since a whopping TWO PEOPLE responded in the comments, our winner is Yo SOY Blog with 2 right.  All of those odds are shambled, maybe next week we'll have more players.

2 comments: